Bronco P3D v2.5

ggi

Works really well in P3D v2.5. I'm really enjoying the aircraft again.

Minor issue with 2.5 is the Shift-4 keypress for the engines and hatches doesnt appear on screen. It flickers on for a microsecond then disappears. I checked that it's not hiding behind another panel. Not a show stopper, but great if a fix can become available.

I just looked into the issue and found a fix....

Download this:

Bronco_P3D_V25_fix.zip

Unzip and copy the OV10a_Sys.CAB into:

\..\Prepar3D v2\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft OV-10B\Panel\

Answer "Yes" when prompted to overwrite.

I have also pinned this post to the top of the forum.

Finn

• Deputy Sheriffs

Finn, thank you very much for your continuous great support!

Can we also combine this hotfix with the adjusted ASC module for P3DV2, so that 2.5 users only have to apply one hot fix when installing the Bronco in the new P3D2.5?

In other words, make a new hotfix that has everything?

I´m not fully ware of al the current problems for the Bronco in P3D V2.5...

Currently we have the Selector panel and ASC problems only - or does there exist more that needs to be looked into ?

My plan is not to make a Servicepack for the Bronco, since it´s allready an aging product and we cannot continue to enhance it, but I´m truely willing to make it P3D V2.x compatible, since it´s still the best aircraft for scenic flight with it´s huge canopy.

Finn

• Deputy Sheriffs

I´m not fully ware of al the current problems for the Bronco in P3D V2.5...

Currently we have the Selector panel and ASC problems only - or does there exist more that needs to be looked into ?

Correct, I do not know of other issues.

But since with P3D 2.5 all users are forced by LM to do a clean install, I thought it would be nice to include the ASC and the Selector Panel fix in one HotFix package.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/76224-new-asc-for-airbus-twin-otter-and-many-more/

And since I am a lazy person, I hate to have to copy the ASC.DLL to six different Bronco/panel folders each time I install it in P3D2 :)

But I can make the combined hotfix zip myself of course.

Here is a hotfix that fixes issues found with P3D V2.x (2.5 is the latest)

Download, unzip into the main Prepar3D folder and answer "yes" when prompted to overwrite:

AS_Bronco_P3D_V2x_hotfix.zip

Have fun...

*** EDIT ***

I unpinned this thread and made a new pinned thread inorder to get the file as the starting post....

Finn

Archived