kastrup runway numbers mixed up ???

ceemosp2003

I was cleared to taxi to runway 22R at kastrup and did taxi there (i used airport charts) and when approaching the runway I found it to be marked out as 22L.

On the next flight I was cleared to 4L and guess what.....

Very strange...any patches for this or was it a glitch ?

Regards Carsten

kastrup4raka4lny6.th.jpg kastrupdepartureqq1.th.jpg kastrupwrong22ltw9.th.jpg

Hello Carsten,

Checking the Scandinavian Airports 1 AF2_EKCH.bgl file in Lee Swordy's AFCAD utility shows that the runways are correctly marked, the version that I have checked is AS_SCA1_320.zip. Can you open this file in the AFCAD utility to check that yours is indeed correct. Also do you have any other 3rd party afcads installed other than the default and SCA 1 for Kastrup.

Thats the file I have - AS_SCA1_320 and the only afcad apart from the default is =>Scandinavian Airports 1sceneryAF2_EKCH.bgl

In the afcad files the runways are marked out correctly but in reality it is not the case :) as you can see in the pics. I have no idea other than a mixed up texture file ???

Btw....the afcad does have an error...holding point for entry A4 to 22R is not defined ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Almost another month gone :(

I know that FS9 stuff is not very high priority for software developers (at least for most of them) but a little update weather I should delete the addon or keep on waiting.

Regards Carsten

P.S. I don't blame you Shaun ;)

• 4 years later...