Waypoints missing at EPGD

RobsonM

Hi,

as Gdańsk EPGD is my home airport I fly there pretty often. Recently big changes where made to TMA, hence all the entry points where changed. The problem is that these points are unavailable in Aerosoft Airbus when entering them by user but are perfectly present when entered automatically with SID or STAR. This suggests that the problem lies in NavData files not in Airbus. From my investigation it seems that these points are present in EPGD.txt file but are not present in waypoints.txt and ats.txt. Could someone have a look at this? The points are perfectly present in PFPX for instance.

I have checked the waypoints.txt and they are all there.

Could you please verify if the waypoints.txt is actually from this cycle and it has the same date stamp as EPGD.txt

IRLUN,53.75058,18.61486,EP

KOSEX,54.12622,17.53619,EP

NIKMI,54.20131,19.14508,EP

OGDAV,54.80194,17.99819,EP

OSLOG,53.76581,18.75350,EP

RATOR,53.96367,17.88044,EP

Jan-Paul

You are right. The file was outdated. Strange thing NavDataPro didn't update it when I asked it to do so... But clearing the folder and redownloading cycle worked.

Thank you very much and the issue is closed with conclusion: user error xD

• 1 month later...

Hi, i have another problem with EPGD. In a map and in the Airport properties, PFPX showing me that EPGD is a medium aerodrome. I checked it properties, and i see that EPGD have incorrect Runway lenght (1800m instead of 2800m, probably a typo). How can i change that to correct one? Wait for next AIRAC or, edit any file?

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is correct. There is a maintenance on runway 29 and the runway length was reduced to just 1800 meters. It scared a hell out of me when I was landing there as passenger IRL:

Archived