Need some information

Pilot Aslan

Hi Aerosoft Team,
I would like to buy (download version) those products below from your website. But first question is, i am planning to buy new computer in 3 months. When i have new computer can i download those products or i have to buy them again because of the hardware changes? Second question is, Professional Flight Planner X i saw two different price and i want to buy expensive one. with expensive one am i gonna have all time server subscription? Is this makes the price different? Also i want to buy some more pruducts but seems not available in aerosoft online store. (Aerosoft F16, Fs Global Real Weather)i don't want to use my credit card with all the web site. But i trust you guys. So that is why i want to buy all the products i need from your web site.
Aerosoft - Airbus A320/A321
REX 4 Texture Direct - HD
Professional Flight Planner X

• Aerosoft

Hey Omer,

you can buy them now and redownload them with your new system too. We dont have a maximum amount of downloads like some other companies have. You have to buy the more expensive version of PFPX. This is the programm itself. After one year your subscribtion ends (features like weather etc) and you can buy the PFPX Server subscription. Our F16 can be found here : http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10215&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=german
It is not sure yet when FSGRW will be available.

Jonas

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for the quick answer. Everything seems works for me. And my general opinion is you guys doing very good job and doing anything to make your customers happy. I decided to buy all of this products. Sorry that i am asking many questions but i have two more. First, i have dollar account and i want to pay directly dollar currency. Is it possible? If it's even not possible i will buy them. Second question is i am also thinking to buy FSX Steam Edition. Is all this products i want to buy, has support for this version or not?

Thanks again and kind regards,

Omer

• Aerosoft

Hello Omer,

you cant pay directly with dollars in our shop, im sorry. Some of the Addons we sell are compatible with FSX: Steam Edition, but most of them are not. You can check the product pages whether your desired products are compatible.

Jonas.

Hi Jonas,

It's not a big deal about payment method. And about the Steam, i checked from the internet and i changed my mind. I will stay with regular Fsx. So everthing is all set. Next Monday i will do my shopping. Thanks for your help and i am ready to be in the family.

Best Regards,

Omer

Archived