Ezdok external view Airbus points to the sky

Hi, I was wondering if you can help.I'm having an issue with Ezdok pointing to the sky first when I switch to external view on Airbus 318/319/320/321, I'm not aware what could be causing that, has anyone experienced this ?

Regards

Lloyd

Have same issue and have yet to find a fix. Not sure if there is one. Deleting all the views and redoing them didn't work. Using // to delete all the camera views except Ezdok in the aircraft.cfg didn't seem to work either. Nothing on Ezdok forums.

Just have to hit the external view key twice. Which isn't a big deal just annoying.

Have same issue and have yet to find a fix. Not sure if there is one. Deleting all the views and redoing them didn't work. Using // to delete all the camera views except Ezdok in the aircraft.cfg didn't seem to work either. Nothing on Ezdok forums.

Just have to hit the external view key twice. Which isn't a big deal just annoying.

Hi Jason,

I guess this is inevitable due to the way Aerosoft made the View System on the Airbus. I have never found a fix but to be honest it doesn't really bother me I just click to change view twice and there we go!

Cheers!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have had issues with EZDok and the Aerosoft Airbus. What solved it for me, and this might not be an option for everyone, is deleting all the aircraft views in each aircraft.cfg file except the EZDok one, and save that file. (make sure to back up the original just in case) This also solved the world cam issue for me. Hope this helps!

I have had issues with EZDok and the Aerosoft Airbus. What solved it for me, and this might not be an option for everyone, is deleting all the aircraft views in each aircraft.cfg file except the EZDok one, and save that file. (make sure to back up the original just in case) This also solved the world cam issue for me. Hope this helps!

Jerdoo- I tried that with putting the // in front of each view thus removing it but will try deleting them all together and see if that works.

Look up Matt Davies on YouTube. He has put a film on dated 31/7/2013 which will explain everything you need to do to get rid of the world view. This is what you are experiencing. Sorry but I don't know how to post the link.

my problem is solved by not saving the bus as default plane, everything works good now thank you all cheers

Hello,

Do you mind to elaborate how to not save the bus as a default plane?

Thanks,

Sabre10

Hello,

Do you mind to elaborate how to not save the bus as a default plane?

Thanks,

Sabre10

just not save the airbus as default, when you open fsx or p3d there must not be an airbus visible on the welcome screen, just save a default plane or pmdg or whatever.

i always save my plane when i arrive at an airport so i can go from there the next day i open the simulator.greets

Will it work along with AI Cull, Air Traffic Manager and RC4, all on a networked PC?

Much thanks,

Dirk.

PS: this was intended for another thread, so pls disregards in context.

• 2 months later...

This would be a good post to make "Sticky". I had this problem with A320 series plus none of my arrow & pg up/down keys would work to move the views.

I am using v1.18. Both problems are solved so now EZdok works just like it is supposed to as soon as I deleted all the Aerosoft views out of each of the aircraft.cfg files [as always make a backup first]. :bow_down2_s:

Jerry

• 4 weeks later...

Just remove VIEW gauge in panel.cfg

Thanks a lot! Indeed it helped me. Just commented the following line in section [Vcockpit01] of panel.cfg

//gauge46=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AB_Systems!View,0,0,1,1

I experience the same mate, but I hadn't been able to fix it yet. I was certain it has to do with the external vs internal camera. It happens when you are in an internal camera and switch to an external right? It happens at that point for me. If you switch from an external to an external it doesn't occur. I'm happy you guys found a solution. I will try it first thing in the morning, thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot! Indeed it helped me. Just commented the following line in section [Vcockpit01] of panel.cfg

//gauge46=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base/Panel_Fallback/AB_Systems!View,0,0,1,1

Thanks a lot, this works for me, too.

Taking advantage of this topic have a problema with the ezdok with A319/320.

In Scenario Ponta Delgada th TrpicalSim (but only in this scenario), the ezdok stops working do not know how to solve. I apologize if it is not the correct Forum :mecry_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Taking advantage of this topic have a problema with the ezdok with A319/320.

In Scenario Ponta Delgada th TrpicalSim (but only in this scenario), the ezdok stops working do not know how to solve. I apologize if it is not the correct Forum :mecry_s:

No, it is not the correct forum. If it happens with this specific airport only, ask TropicalSim or EZDok

Guest 1976er

will try this with removing the view gauge ..

by the way..all ezdok version higher then v1.15 dont support the middle mouse button, any idea about this ?

by the way..all ezdok version higher then v1.15 dont support the middle mouse button,

I have 1.17 and the middle buttion works, at least for panning the view.

Archived