navdata.txt

alfy

Hi i've just downloaded the twin otter when I open the the fuel planner

it tells me navdapro airports.txt file not found c:\user\user\navdatapro\navdata\airports.txt

I've checked and there is no navdatapro in there

Regards Alfy

The navdata should be found here:

\........\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\NavDataPro\NavData

If not,then try to re-install the Twin Otter Extended.

Finn

The navdata should be found here:

\........\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\NavDataPro\NavData

If not,then try to re-install the Twin Otter Extended.

Finn

H Finn it is in \........\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\NavDataPro\NavData

but the fuel planner is looking for it in c:\user\user\navdatapro\navdata\airports.txt

Alfy

H Finn it is in \........\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\NavDataPro\NavData

but the fuel planner is looking for it in c:\user\user\navdatapro\navdata\airports.txt

Alfy

I've made a copy navdatapro\navdata in c:\user\user and put a copy of the airport.txt in there and now it works

Alfy

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but this is definitely not correct. There is something very wrong on your side.

As Finn already said: Download the latest version from your shop account and make a fresh install as Administrator.

Sorry, but this is definitely not correct. There is something very wrong on your side.

As Finn already said: Download the latest version from your shop account and make a fresh install as Administrator.

Hi Otto I did download the latest version and run it as administrator but will download again

Alfy

Hi Otto I did download the latest version and run it as administrator but will download again

Alfy

Hi I have redownloaded and the planner is now working why it did not work the first time I do not know

Alfy

Archived