Altimeter Setting callout

tomwalker8

i keep getting an "altimeter setting" callout when below 18000. even though, when on descent, i have the TA set in the FMC, and the correct qnh set (if i'm descending to an altitude below the TA).

can anyone help? it's so annoying.

I have exactly the same issue on the BA A320 IAE. Setting local QNH on the ground and changing to STD at the TA by selecting ISIS to STD first then EFIS as this is the temp work around for ISIS and EFIS fighting on the way down? I had this issue before in the Airbus X but only just started occurring in the A320 a few days ago? I haven't checked any other type yet. It is indeed very annoying, especially when flying the Shuttle service to EGCC @ FL180!!!

oh, an RAAS setting? nice one, i think i may have found it then!

go into RAAS Professional from the Add-Ons menu. de-select Altimeter Setting (above transition) and (below transition) options from within the Advisories section of the config page.

i'm about to descend into LEIB, so i'll let you know if this resolves!

Archived