Several questions

Sargon

Hello,

I had several questions. First i had all SG scenery, EDDF and German airport vol 3. Like i changed my PC, i will soon reinstall them. But i remember that in SG4 PDF Doc, the user must follow an order of installation. It is the right order:

SG1 -> SG2 -> GA3 ->SG3 -> EDDF and SG4 ?

Second like i use Ultimate Europe, Can i install all of your addons, then apply their UT patch at the end, or must i install UT patch after each part of your addon that i install ?

In the end, i bought several of your addons at simmarket, how can I have the new installer for them ? (I believe i must contact them) or can i use the old installer ?

PS: I'am sorry for my english which is not very good, and i hope not disturb you with all of these questions.

Hello Sargon,

As for the order of installation Sascha made a list on this post here.

You can install them then add the UT patches either after each one or after you have installed everything.

As for the installers I think that you would be using the same ones as before at Simmarket.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'am sorry for these questions, but i had just finished to reinstall all aerosoft SG scenery, EDDF and GA bundle 3 & 4, in the order that you give me. But in the end i'am not sure if the FS scenery is right. Could you please confirm me if this order is correct.

-> Here is at the end of the install order made by he scenery in the library:

SG4_SC

SG_LC

SG_Terrain

AESliteforGAP_EDDF

EDDF_2005

EDDF_LC

GA4_Bundle

GAP_gmax_lib

SG3_SC

SG_Terrain

GA3-FS2004

GA3-FS2004-LC

german rivers complete

SG2_SC

SG1_SC

I dont know if it's usual to have twice time the SG_Terrain layers in the library ?

Hello SAF,

I checked the two files, and they are exactly the same; same SG Scenery terrain folder, like there is just one of this folder in the aerosoft scenery folder. For the moment i leave my library like she is, but i think that if i must delete one of these entry, it's maybe the first one just above GA3-FS2004 entry ?