Daniel's TwOtter paintshop - Rebooted

Daniel Fürnkäß

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Daniel. Would love an Air Labrador livery for the Twotter.

Dear John2,

As I said before I don't work on requests anymore. My main aim now is developing sceneries for FSX and P3D, but Air Labrador is on my repaints list, too.

This thread was not ment to request liveries for the Twin Otter. I just wanted to show what I'm working on.

Greetings, Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Long time no update ... huh?

I'm pretty busy with my scenery at the moment, I've placed about 200.000 autogen objects the past 3 weeks, finally nailed it! Now I'm getting back to modelling those airfield buildings. The Air Seychelles interior is about 75% finished, had some time to work on it besides crushing my hand with placing autogen ... Sad to say, but I won't get back working on it until my scenery is out in April/Mai, that's the plan for now ... I'm sorry!

Anyway afterwards there will be enough time to create some more liveries for the Twin Otter, I already got some in mind!

Greetings, Daniel

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had some time between modeling and building texturing that's what I've been doing the last months except from studying ...

post-33723-0-15173500-1430922303_thumb.j

... so I went back to the Twotter, so to say the Air Seychelles liveries are progressing and everything comes together slowly.

I digged out some old liveries, started over and somehow there will be a small Split X goodie for you, too.

post-33723-0-95970500-1430922301_thumb.j post-33723-0-37959900-1430922302_thumb.j post-33723-0-77308000-1430922302_thumb.j

post-33723-0-53816000-1430922301_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Besides my projects at university I found some time to get back on those.

It takes some time to get all those Air Seychelles interiors painted ... I'm slowly progressing!

Special Thanks to Niklas G. for sending me those pictures of the safety information cards.

Air Seychelles "Isle of Desroches" (S7-AAJ) Interior
AS_TOE_AirSeyS7-AAJ_Int_016c628.jpg

AS_TOE_AirSeyS7-AAJ_Int_025e249.jpg

AS_TOE_AirSeyS7-AAJ_Int_0384d62.jpg

Air Seychelles "Isle of Praslin" (S7-AAF) Interoir - Work in Progress

AS_TOE_AirSeyS7-AAF_Int_0136870.jpg

Probably pushing my luck here due to the vast repaints list here but an Air Kenya repaint would be a fantastic addition. There is a repaint for the 'Modern' version but not the extended sadly.

Probably pushing my luck here due to the vast repaints list here but an Air Kenya repaint would be a fantastic addition. There is a repaint for the 'Modern' version but not the extended sadly.

Two Air Seychelles liveries I'm working on (S7-CUR and S7-LDI) are DHC-6-400 Series. The only thing missing is the right cockpit.

Air Kenya is on my ultra long list of liveries I could do ... no idea weather I'll do it or not.

Two Air Seychelles liveries I'm working on (S7-CUR and S7-LDI) are DHC-6-400 Series. The only thing missing is the right cockpit.

Air Kenya is on my ultra long list of liveries I could do ... no idea weather I'll do it or not.

Hi Daniel. Sad to see that as ive been searching for one for weeks without any luck. It's a ridiculously simple livery too. If only there was a way to convert the old liveries for the extended version!

Hi Daniel. Sad to see that as ive been searching for one for weeks without any luck. It's a ridiculously simple livery too. If only there was a way to convert the old liveries for the extended version!

As I said before, the only thing I can do is to add it to my list of possible liveries. No promises I'll ever do it!

• 1 month later...

Update!

I'm writing my last two exams this Friday, from then I got holidays till October (or maybe February if I failed to get enough credit points through my exams).
So plenty time for 3d modelling and repainting!

Current Twin Otter Extended Livery Status:
Air Seychelles "Isle of Curieuse" (S7-CUR) Exterior - DONE / Interior - soon
Air Seychelles "Isle of Desroches" (S7-AAJ) Exterior - W.I.P. / Interior - DONE
Air Seychelles "Isle of Farquhar" (S7-AAR) Exterior - W.I.P. / Interoir - soon
Air Seychelles "Isle of La Digue" (S7-LDI) Exterior - DONE / Interoir - soon
Air Seychelles "Isle of Praslin" (S7-AAF) Exterior - soon / Interoir - soon
Nepal Airlines (9N-ABT) Exterior - DONE / Interior - soon
European Coastal Airlines (9A-TOA) Exterior - W.I.P. / Interior W.I.P.

Anything to put UP NEXT on my list?
Air Vanuatu, Tara Air, Yeti Airlines, Winair, Airlines PNG, SVG Air, ...?

Good luck with your exams Daniel and glad to see your talents back here again.

I think this would be a cool one to do.  It was Canada's oldest airline starting in 1934!  More info here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Airways

A striking paint I would say.

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. Please use a link instead

Oops, was not aware of any copyright.  Here's a link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Airways#/media/File:Austin_Airways_DHC-6-300.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Daniel, great to see the paints progressing!

For next paint schemes some ideas:

ZK-KHA Cook Islandair: http://twinotterarchive.com/629_ZK-KHA_KURT_ROTH_RAROTONGA_20-JAN-1990_MJO_1024a.jpg

or maybe the new TMA scheme (in general, a lot of beautiful special schemes on Maldivian Twin Otter's): http://www.transmaldivian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/New-TMA-Planes-3-1280x853.jpg

And good luck with your upcomin scenery, greets!

• 1 month later...
  • Herman pinned this topic
  • Herman locked this topic

Archived