Daniel's TwOtter paintshop - Rebooted

Daniel Fürnkäß

The awesome thing with you Daniel, is that you make the Cabin too,

Your Air Seychelles Looks Awesome :D

Thank you Marc, great pun!

The interior belongs to the aircraft and as it's visible from the cockpit and the exterior, so I thought ... hmm ... why not.

There are even more Air Seychelles liveries on it's way!

post-33723-0-22892000-1423494350_thumb.j

This is an early preview!

Cheers, Daniel

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, Air Seychelle has a lot of different textures mor there Twins :) (a bit as Maldivian air Taxi)

Your inside textures makes me do a flight (fsrecorder enabled) then, I replay flight as a "pax"

then (maybe) you can think about wideroe? (For the norweigians airports, FTX Norway and else) :)

Grtz, Marc

Sure, Air Seychelle has a lot of different textures mor there Twins :) (a bit as Maldivian air Taxi)

Your inside textures makes me do a flight (fsrecorder enabled) then, I replay flight as a "pax"

then (maybe) you can think about wideroe? (For the norweigians airports, FTX Norway and else) :)

Grtz, Marc

Hey Marc,

I'm thinking about some other FTX things at the moment ...

Cheers, Daniel

Good to hear you are back Daniel. If younget bored here is the new Viking -400 which will be operating on the Loganair/Flybe routes later this year. Would be grreat to see that recreated.

Ken

Hey Ken,

I'm sorry but I don't work on requests anymore. I'll have a look but no promises.

You'll never get bored if you're developing scenery ^^

Greetings, Daniel

Hello Daniel :)

How are you :) ?

I want to ask you something, then you are nor forcel to answear, to you "draw" your livery on a tablet? (as one of you pics show) what are the software/apps used (does they are freeware/payware?

I've just downloaded all you livery for the twin, they are awesome :D, You are a great repainter :)

CU :) Marc

PS: when possible, can you consider a Wideroe livery? (repeat, When you can, only Think about it) :)

I want to ask you something, then you are nor forcel to answear, to you "draw" your livery on a tablet? (as one of you pics show) what are the software/apps used (does they are freeware/payware?

I've just downloaded all you livery for the twin, they are awesome :D, You are a great repainter :)

CU :) Marc

PS: when possible, can you consider a Wideroe livery? (repeat, When you can, only Think about it) :)

Thank you Marc

To answer your questions:

I don't got a regular like you say tablet or app, it's neither Apple nor Samsung nor whatever. It's a professional graphic tablet built for drawing and picture editing only! I bought a Wacom Intuos Touch 5M which is around 300 Euro. It's perfect for a hobby guy working on a professional level. There are even cheaper ones available for beginners, just search for "Bamboo Series". The tablet I got itself don't displays the pictures you're drawing. Therefore you can get a special graphic display tablet, but those start at about 800 Euro which in my opinion wasn't worth to get. As software I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 which is around 1300 Euro. I hope that answers your question if it's freeware or payware. Just to say it's my hobby and I don't get paid for what I do! ;)

Oh and Niklas thanks for answering the other question!

Greets, Daniel

Hello,

Thanks for reply Daniel, sure, you hobby is very cool, but I'm sue you are the lobe FS Repainter with such Professionnal tool :D

you are...god (for me)

you spent many money for your hobby :) and giving Hight quality Livery to every, for free, you are awesome, need a medal, need an higer plane is our community :)

GRP: Thank you so much bro :) (I don't know why my search too did not found them :/), you too you need a medal and higher place in the community, for your help, you spent your time to help people, and ask questions, (doing a moderator job :D)

Grtz, Marc

Nice one :D

But, Daniel did't make "On Request Livery" anymore :/

Thanks for the request Christian85,

I still got a long list of liveries I planned to do sometime (all in all it's a list of 400 bookmarked links to exterior and interior photos of the Twin Otter). Pegasus and Seabird Airlines is on that list but as Marc already pointed out I'm not working on requests anymore. Texturing the Twin Otter is just a side thing I do apart from studying and developing my first payware scenery, which will hopefully be finished the next 2-3 months.

Greetings, Daniel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Texturing the Twin Otter is just a side thing I do apart from studying and developing my first payware scenery, which will hopefully be finished the next 2-3 months.

Looking forward to that as well. In what area is your scenery?

Archived