Daniel's TwOtter paintshop - Rebooted

Daniel Fürnkäß

I somehow decided to reboot my Twin Otter Paintshop ... no idea why ...

Some WIP screens, don't ask when they will be finished.
They are done, when they are done!

post-33723-0-32323500-1422560972_thumb.p post-33723-0-28892200-1422560979_thumb.p post-33723-0-99033700-1422560985_thumb.p post-33723-0-93932500-1422560993_thumb.p

As usual those liveries will come with an interior upgrade, too.
I know there's no DHC-6-400, so I'm using the old Air Seycelles DHC-6-300 interior layout.

Greetings, Daniel

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, man... I'm really happy to see you back on the painters scene, it's really like a gift to have you back, even if it was only for finishing the paints you have worked on earlier :)

Looking forward to your astonishing work!

Thank you guys!

I never quit painting completely I just reduced it to something I do besides my studies (media production and technology) and my job (scenery developer).
So it'll take some time till those will be finished ... ;)

Cheers!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Interesting indeed, thanks.

I see you have a 'clean desk policy':)

So normally you have two screens on your desk?

Are you drawing all textures with that sketchpad? Must be very difficult (I never did anything like this).

Interesting indeed, thanks.

I see you have a 'clean desk policy' :)

So normally you have two screens on your desk?

Are you drawing all textures with that sketchpad? Must be very difficult (I never did anything like this).

I prefer a clean desk ^^

Normally there are two screens, makes a better workflow as you can directly drag and drop images and photos to Photoshop or Illustrator.

I mostly draw things with that sketchpad, so it's all done by hand but based on real photos. I'm using Illustrator to create logos.

I've started working on the tail now:

post-33723-0-09389100-1423051250_thumb.j

Cheers, Daniel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you so much ... it's sad most developers aren't interested in my liveries or textures.

Maybe it's a quality issue ... I don't know :D

Your quality of liveries is one of the highest available, so that cannot be an issue! :bow_down2_s:

• Herman pinned this topic
  • Herman locked this topic

Archived