Saved Routes - how to restrict to PROP/JET

Hi All,

I manually created alot of Australian routes based on real world Qantaslink Q400 routes, along with other real world Jet (B738/A320) routes. Some of these routes are between the same airports.

The Dash 8 always flys different routes as it is a Turboprop i.e. lower Cruise, lower Speed.

So I have a few questions:

1. In PFPX - I can add remarks in the database list screen - but is it possible to add this in the route edit screen as well in a future version?

2. Is it possible to add more properties to the routes in future? We have options on routes such as RNAV, Non-RNAV checkbox, and others. But it would be great to have some more such as Airline - or properties where we also restrict routes by aircraft type, performance, or cruise level?

3. How do I customise a route or restriction so that my saved routes get assigned correctly when I create a flight?

Based on selections in the route RNAV or Non-RNAV, or above options - can creation of a flight and selection of aircraft automatically select the correct route?

Ideally I want to be able to create a restriction somehow that prop routes get assigned when I select a prop aircraft, and jet routes for jet and vice versa..

Many thanks

Thanks

1. You kind of repeated what I said " I can add remarks in the database list screen".

But I was suggesting to allow adding them in the route creation / editing screen.

If I create a whole bunch of routes it's easier than having to do a 2 step process, closing the route, finding it, then editing the remarks outside of the edit screen..

2. Thanks but I'm referring to the enroute flightplan. SIDs & STARs already work pretty well for me.

Archived