Power Lever Keypress

scottthefsxguy

I'm unable to pull my power levers into the full reverse position. I currently control my throttle (power) in my PFC Cirrus Yoke. I also have a PFC throttle quadrant that I reprogrammed the throttle lever to control the cowl flaps. Niether is set up for twin engines. I programmed a free keypress (CTRL + F12) but it just flutters back and forth. The mouse also does not solve the issue. Do I need to just forego the cold and dark start up and if so how? When I open the manual and set it for ready to taxi, the aircraft never gets to a taxi state. Please help me with this issue.

Scott

Unfortunately I have programmed a GPS in all my aircraft and chose to use the F2 key which is typical in many other aircraft. Needless to say that required modifying many of the panel files. Can you suggest any alternative?

Scott

Then You simply need to re-assign "Throttle decrease" in Your FSX key assignments.

All-ways be cautious about using standard key assignments for other purposes !

You might wreck more than You fix.

Finn

Archived