Reverse Thrust And ILS Problem

ozanc

Hello Everyone,

i have 2 different issues,

1 - How can i set the throttle reverse thrust when landing ? i pull back my joystic's throttle to back but it just stops the gas. not sets reverse thrust

2 - Sometimes at some airports the ILS says G/S captured but the plane does not start to descent and can't capture the localizer. I am sure that i entered correct radio info to the MCDU. are you having the same problem ? :s

thanks

1. press f2 or select another button for that in the fsx settings.

2. no idea, please describe in greater detail.

Jonas

thank you for your answer, for example i can not land to LTBA. because everytime i try to land, i keep my speed 140 knts, FL050 i make my radio connection to ILS freq. it says "glide slope captured" but thats all the aircraft does not descent. and localizer does not work. same thing happened in a few airports. but i have no problem about landing to ENGM by ILS..

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should first intercept the LOC and there after the GS. This means being lower than the GS when you intercept the LOC. Try 3000 feet for example in LTBA.

And could you also post a screenshot of the problem. I do not really get "it says glideslope captured" What is 'it' and how does it 'say' captured?

Archived