MCDU GPS Monitor

tianshanhangui

Hi Everybody!

I have recently downloaded Aerosoft Airbus X Extended and Prepar3d. It is a great product and appreciate your great work!

But I recently encountered a problem with GPS monitoring: In the position monitor page, there are only positions generated by 2 FMGC using IRS only and I want to use GPS as the navigation source. But in the GPS monitor page, there is no GPS position displayed there. I think it must be that i forgot to do something but what is that? Wish you can give me some suggestions. Thank you!

My pictures are attached....

post-119385-0-23444800-1421713879_thumb.

post-119385-0-03464600-1421713882_thumb.

post-119385-0-12070100-1421713884_thumb.

post-119385-0-72111900-1421713886_thumb.

Hi Everybody!

I have recently downloaded Aerosoft Airbus X Extended and Prepar3d. It is a great product and appreciate your great work!

But I recently encountered a problem with GPS monitoring: In the position monitor page, there are only positions generated by 2 FMGC using IRS only and I want to use GPS as the navigation source. But in the GPS monitor page, there is no GPS position displayed there. I think it must be that i forgot to do something but what is that? Wish you can give me some suggestions. Thank you!

My pictures are attached....

Yesterday i tried using Aerosoft Airbus 1.21 on FSX. And everything seems perfect.. Then on Prepar3d v2.4 there is no GPS data displayed.. I have completed the IRS align...

The cause i think may be the SimConnect.. I have downloaded the SimConnect on this forum which can solve the black ND and ECAM display. But it made no sense..

Does anybody have this problem before? Would you please give me some suggestions? Thank you very much!

And at the same time another problem happened: When using payback, the ND doesn't display but it works on payback finishing... Is that also because of SimConnet?

Archived