Tacpack Lightning please

EDDM

Hi,

I don't know whether Aerosoft will offer a TP version, however, consider that TP includes the red Top Missile that is perfectly fitting the lightning (the authentic weapon). Count my in as a future buyer if you release a TP version.

Greetings

EDDM

Hi,

I don't know whether Aerosoft will offer a TP version, however, consider that TP includes the red Top Missile that is perfectly fitting the lightning (the authentic weapon). Count my in as a future buyer if you release a TP version.

Greetings

EDDM

Hi, we have every hope of TPing the Lightning , TP's RedTop was created specifically for this model .

It's just a case of the guys with the knowledge finding some free time .... they are involved with other projects at the moment.

Regards

Dave R

• 2 months later...

I didn't realise TP had Red Tops in it! What other retro weapons are included?

Don't know what you would term retro, but the weapons available at present according to the SDK are...............

Guns:-
M61-A2 ; AN/M3 ; GAU-8 ; DEFA-554 ; Vickers-MG ; Lewis-MG
Air-to-Air Missiles:-
AIM-7M ; AIM-9M ; AIM-9X ; AIM-120C ; AIM-54A ; AIM-54C ; RedTop ;
AIM-9B ; AIM-9P ; AIM-7E ; Super-530D ; R.550-Magic2
Air-to-Ground Missiles:-
AGM-88C ; AGM-84D ; AGM-84H ; AGM-65E; AGM-154C
Laser Guided Bombs (LGBs):-
GBU-12 ; GBU-10 ;
GPS Guided Bombs:-
GBU-31
Dumb Bombs:-
MK-82 ; MK-82SE ; MK-82FE (daisy cutter, fuze extenders) ;
MK-83 ; MK-84 ; AN-M64-A1 ; M117 ; BDU-33 ; BDU-45B ; BDU-50
Rocket Pods:-
LAU-10 ; LAU-68
RocketPodPseudoSingle (For holding rockets that don't actually get loaded into real pods. Like HVARs)
MATRA-LRF4

Archived