Model not showing.

Hello all. I bought the A318/19/10/21 pack yesterday, upgrading form Airbus X Extended.

I'm having some severe graphical issues with all models.

I can't take screenshots because my apparently my copy of Windows 8 doesn't want to, so I'll explain the problems.

Basically no matter what airport I use the textures of the model either don't show at all or only show parts. Sometimes the engines will be missing, other times the wings, and sometimes absolutely everything, minus the lights, disappear.

I've uninstalled both and reinstalled both twice now, and the issue is still here. Doesn't happen on the X Extended aircraft.

Would be very grateful for some help.

Thanks

Alex.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And to which fsx.cfg (in which folder) did you apply it?

And all settings as in the manual?

And did you run the installer as Administrator?

And to which fsx.cfg (in which folder) did you apply it?

And all settings as in the manual?

And did you run the installer as Administrator?

The root of the program, fsx.cfg.

Yep.

I did.

The model seems to have come back for now after i did some nvidia inspector work, but now whenever I turn on the cockpit light the cockpit goes transparent.

fsx huh. Never just works :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

The root of the program, fsx.cfg.

Wrong place!

the fsx.cfg you need is placed here: "C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

add the line HIGHMEMFIX=1 below [Graphics]

Wrong place!

the fsx.cfg you need is placed here: "C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

add the line HIGHMEMFIX=1 below [Graphics]

Well that's news to me! Thanks a lot, I'll give that a go once I've landed in Stuttgart :) Will report back.

Okay, for now, everything seems great! No missing textures! The quick view jumping bar is very fuzzy though, but that's not really an issue I'm bothered about now this is working.

Thanks for your help :) Hopefully this continues to work!

One last thing, the nav lights on the wing tips, are they supposed to be so bright? It's really cool that they and the beacons illuminate the ground now, but the nav's are way too bright. Any way to lower their intensity?

Thanks again!

Archived