PFPX server - wind/weather issue - hotfix 1.18.2

After nearly a month I managed to have the winds working with Win XP. To do that, as mentioned (I think by Steve) after emptying the Temp file, it has been necessary to clean with "CCleaner Free" and then it works but we have to allow few minutesto get the winds.

Regards,

JP

After nearly a month I managed to have the winds working with Win XP. To do that, as mentioned (I think by Steve) after emptying the Temp file, it has been necessary to clean with "CCleaner Free" and then it works but we have to allow few minutesto get the winds.

Regards,

JP

I do it any time updating PFPX and no issues with the wind data.

Regards

MD

I have loaded the location for my weather file from Active Sky Next for Prepar 3D. Does PFPX load this data from the Active Sky Next servers or do I have to have Active Sky Next running for it to get the updated weather data? Thank you.

I have loaded the location for my weather file from Active Sky Next for Prepar 3D. Does PFPX load this data from the Active Sky Next servers or do I have to have Active Sky Next running for it to get the updated weather data? Thank you.

ASN needs to be running and PFPX mapped to the location of current_wx_snapshot.txt, typically:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\ASNFSX\Weather

Archived