PFPX server - wind/weather issue - hotfix 1.18.2

Try closing PFPX then delete:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\Temp\~LastWeather.tmp

Restart and allow the online weather to update.

If the problem persists submit a support Ticket

It seems like that did the trick. Thank you!

I too am getting the tropopause at F366

Good morning,

Even after applying the patch, deleting the lastweather.tmp, rebooting, nothing does the trick for the enroute winds still "Wx: updating".

Please note that this only happens with Win XP, not Win7.

Anybody else with this problem? Ticket raised.

Regards,

JP

Good morning,

Even after applying the patch, deleting the lastweather.tmp, rebooting, nothing does the trick for the enroute winds still "Wx: updating".

Please note that this only happens with Win XP, not Win7.

Anybody else with this problem? Ticket raised.

Regards,

JP

I have XP and PFPX online weather runs fine.

If the program (v1.182) idles in the background, it will eventually crash with the Windows message "This program has stopped working". I have not seen this problem in v1.17, however I did observe it in earlier builds.

If the program (v1.182) idles in the background, it will eventually crash with the Windows message "This program has stopped working". I have not seen this problem in v1.17, however I did observe it in earlier builds.

Same with Windows 7-64

My fault, the time last week was very busy for Christian, so I had to write the topic/post.

The wind/weather source we´ve been using isn´t longer available - so a new format has to be done within the programming. Now with the new version wind/ weather source has a higher resolution (5 times).

Brgds, Judith

Ahh ok thanks so it's more of a permanent down server :) I thought it was only down for the day...

Although I'm holding off installing this because of the crash reports.

If we have PFPX pointing to Active Sky weather file, do we still need this hotfix? Will PFPX use Active sky for ALL weather?

Thanks

The server itself is/was not down - the format of the wind/weather was not longer available.

The hotfix has been necessary because of the format change (wind has higher resolution now).

So you wouldn´t need the hotfix with Active Sky

Hope it´s clear now.

Archived