Airbus A320/A321 Uncontrollable

yodaras

Hello guys!

It's my first post so please forgive me if a sound noob. :)

I purchased yesterday the latest Airbus A320-321 but haven't been able to control it after 2 minutes of flight.

The plane becomes unresponsive as it climbs making a steep manouvere either on the left or right, becomes completely unresponsive and at the end crashes!

At my first flight with airbus a320 i managed to work it a little and right before i almost land at 100 ft the plane manouvered again and crashed..

I flyed 3 times with the same plane, a320 easyjet, same problem all over again....In the Airbus Confifgurator i have the Logging of for all modules, ECAM off and the rest left them as were.

**After doing another flight (after writing this post) i guess it happens as soon as i turn.**

After reading in forums i tried to see my FPS and it was ranging 1-2, this low....When i fly with PMDG 737 it goes around 13-20 and fly very smoothly based on my laptop system, if this helps...

Tried with Autopilot ON and OFF, still the same problem

Please anyone kind to throw an idea or solution?

Thank you

It might be a solution to decrease your fsx settings for example to get better fps.

Jonas

I will...but can the plane be affected with such an extreme way based on low FPS ??

thx

can the plane be affected with such an extreme way based on low FPS?

Yes, it is possible. SInce you wrote you had done some forum reading you probably found information that you need around 15 FPS to have proper FBW functions and the A32X behave as programmed.

Generally though, having just 1-2 frames indicates a very serious problem with your computer/system/simulator. Please start with checking this.

One of the ideas you can apply to gain some performance with the A320 is turning off the WX radar background scanning. But I do not believe it will help you a lot if you have such extremely low performace.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86844-change-weather-scanning-options-solved/

Yes, it is possible. SInce you wrote you had done some forum reading you probably found information that you need around 15 FPS to have proper FBW functions and the A32X behave as programmed.

Generally though, having just 1-2 frames indicates a very serious problem with your computer/system/simulator. Please start with checking this.

One of the ideas you can apply to gain some performance with the A320 is turning off the WX radar background scanning. But I do not believe it will help you a lot if you have such extremely low performace.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86844-change-weather-scanning-options-solved/

THanks Rafal, hmmm i didn't know it needs around 15 to run proper because based on PMDG i get 5-6 FPS and still flys very smoothly and very in-control....I'm on a laptop as well, Core i3...so i don't believe i could get to many FPS such as 20's or sometihhg...

Anyway I checked the post you wrote, will do that WX thing and see if i could get at least 2-3 stable FPS so i can fly this smoothly...

THanks agian

• Deputy Sheriffs

2-3 FPS makes the thing still unflyable.

Not less than 18. If you do not achieve that, there is little to do. Move your sliders to the minimum and pray...

And YES. Disable the logging of everything. Knowing your system specs could clarify your chances.

CPU, GPU, RAM size and processor frequency....

Regards

Archived