Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg Lightfix P3Dv2

Jonas S.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Rainer from simmershome to create such a good patch.

http://simmershome.de/native-p3dv2-light-patches/

This should bring back your lights in Berlin-Brandenburg.

Jonas

Hi Jonas.

I've recently bought EDDB, and I own almost all of your German airports, along with many, many others of your products - you are ruining me!;) Anyways, I applied this fix to BER but also all the other fixes that Rainer had made. Only in BER is it not working, in that I have taxi way edge markings, but no rwy lights.

I contacted Rainer on his forum, and we both agree that it must something in setup, but Rainer, nor me can figure it out.

So - and I know this is a long shot - maybe, if you have experience with this airport, you can give a hint as to what could be the issue??

I'm running in p3d 2.4, with nvidia 337.88. I have FTX Global textures, LC, Vector and FTX NOR installed, but all is set below EDDB and AFD in the scenery library.

The fix is applied carefully as described in Rainers manual.

I dont' have any post-process visual add-ons installed, and as I said, the fix works for all my other Aerosoft Airports...?

Any, and I mean ANY hint will be much appreciated!!

Regards

Mas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jonas.

I've recently bought EDDB, and I own almost all of your German airports, along with many, many others of your products - you are ruining me!;) Anyways, I applied this fix to BER but also all the other fixes that Rainer had made. Only in BER is it not working, in that I have taxi way edge markings, but no rwy lights.

I contacted Rainer on his forum, and we both agree that it must something in setup, but Rainer, nor me can figure it out.

So - and I know this is a long shot - maybe, if you have experience with this airport, you can give a hint as to what could be the issue??

I'm running in p3d 2.4, with nvidia 337.88. I have FTX Global textures, LC, Vector and FTX NOR installed, but all is set below EDDB and AFD in the scenery library.

The fix is applied carefully as described in Rainers manual.

I dont' have any post-process visual add-ons installed, and as I said, the fix works for all my other Aerosoft Airports...?

Any, and I mean ANY hint will be much appreciated!!

Regards

Mas

To wrap this one up, I solved this myself. It turned out that I for some reason had two aerosoft/afd entries in my scenery library - stupid me. But solved - all Aerosoft airports light up in 2.4 with newest Nvidia drivers...

Archived