Manually Load Pax/ Cargo/ Fuel

Per.Mikael

Hello

I need some help. I cant figure it out what i am doing wrong or missing, but when I try to load Pax, Cargo or fuel manually to the plane, the MCDU say "NOT ALLOWED". I let the plane start up before I move anything, then I go in to the right MCDU and tries.

Any tips?

Best Regards

Mikael Olsson

In chapter 4.7 of the Vol6 StepbyStep guide the conditions are clearly described:

Conditions to use these functions (except LOAD INSTANT) are:

All Load Requests: Engines = off and parking brakes or chocks are set
Pax boarding: Front or aft door is open
Cargo: Both cargo doors are open

Regards,

Rolf

Hi,

no additional ideas what could cause those issues. Do you get any error message? If you use the Load- and Fuelplanner.and then the import loadsheet function: Are the figures for pax, cargo and fuel then imported?

By the way are you "up-to-date" e. g. download the last SP (1.21) as well as hotfix 1.21c?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi

I don't get any error message. I don not know anything about computer, so I do not dear to install any "fix" that is not official. I have only SP 1.21 installed.

I have done an re-installation on both A318-A319 and A320-A321 and now everything is working correctly.

Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Best Regards

Mikael

Archived