Refuelling

birdmanmike

Hi Richard

Glad you are enjoying the experience :D.

The F3 refuel gauge was modified for the F6 to include the  increased capacity and also the fuel dump. Why that  makes a difference to ASN  shows how tricky these things can be !

I'm afraid I do not know of any sceneries that have a working RHAG.......... try it onboard a carrier !( In real life it would rip off as it is designed to engage at the far end of the runway, not on the approach, but it will stay attached in the sim :0)

Hypoxia is something that creeps up on you over time, so a pilot will go on oxygen above 10,000ft to avoid being mentally impaired, but you can go much higher before you would black out... ... Everest has been climbed without oxygen  !  

Cheers

Dave R

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2016 at 2:24 PM, William G said:

I have the same problem with the F-6.    Neither the refueling or fuel transfer work.   I don't use active sky.

Ok William, thanks

This is a really wierd one, the only help I can offer isfor you to  ensure the "advanced animations" is checked and "unlimited fuel" is un-cheched, and that the "Lightning F6.DLLs" are listed among the [Trusted] items in the FSX.cfg file.

regards

Dave R

• 2 months later...

I'd been reading this thread with quite some interest as.... I happen to have the same problems with the AAR of the F.mk.6  .

But, as I use the F6 both in FSX and P3D2.5 (also both with TacPack) I do notice some differences.

For one, with FSX the AAR works like a charm, while in P3D it has it's, well let say, ups and downs.  One moment it will refuel.... and on another flight it simply won't.

I did however noticed, using a default A/c as start flight in P3D and switching then to one of the F6's refuelling did work, but then again......not always.

Cheers,

Hank

On 8/3/2016 at 10:44 PM, Heinrich said:

I'd been reading this thread with quite some interest as.... I happen to have the same problems with the AAR of the F.mk.6  .

But, as I use the F6 both in FSX and P3D2.5 (also both with TacPack) I do notice some differences.

For one, with FSX the AAR works like a charm, while in P3D it has it's, well let say, ups and downs.  One moment it will refuel.... and on another flight it simply won't.

I did however noticed, using a default A/c as start flight in P3D and switching then to one of the F6's refuelling did work, but then again......not always.

Cheers,

Hank

Thanks Hank

It just goes to show how tricky some of these problems can be. It might be something we never solve. 

Should have marketed it as "added realism".... the real thing didn't always work either  ;0)

Cheers

Dave R

Archived