Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbahes

Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 Performance Profiles For Topcat/pfpx

Hi!

Sorry if this is repost, but I didn't find topic answered on this subject.

So, my question is, will Aerosoft provide official TOPCAT/PFPX performance profiles for their Airbus A3xx series?

Best regards!

Boris Bahes.

"I can´t imagine", or "Its outside my imgagination"

I think its the job of Judith and Christian, as its their "Baby"

I agree it's their job. But isn't this two way job? How can they know what performance are your models use?

I think, they dont need that. Its all written down in the Aircraft.cfg which you must assign in Topcat

As far as we are aware there is nothing we can do to assist in that.

Bu do keep in mind that while TopCat is a fantastic tool, FSX is not that great on the ground. It's VERY hard to see how small difference in trim etc actually affect the lift-off.

Max: I saw these PFPX templates and they only have CFM engines. However I was more interested in TOPCAT performance file...

I did try contact Judith and Christian, however they haven't replied yet...so I hoped to get some info on this.

Mathijs: I know limitations in FSX but since most Boeing fleet is available I was hoping for Aerosoft fleet too :)

I not see perfomance data in documents with the craft! I want see perfomance data. ZFW, MTOW, etc.

Why aerosoft not published this data ??

Its top secret?!?!

I not see perfomance data in documents with the craft! I want see perfomance data. ZFW, MTOW, etc.

Why aerosoft not published this data ??

Its top secret?!?!

I think you missed the fact there is a complete fuelplanner that has all that info.