Airbus takes off with thrust idle

dawgfan58

I have all the airbuses made by aerosoft. They have worked fine until recently the checklists have been very slow, the dome light would not turn, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now, I was lined up on the runway with idle thrust and the plane fast forwards to being in the air at 350 indicated airspeed and all kinds of warnings. FSUIPC controls my throttle and sidestick and they are configured properly. Any idea why this is happening? I searched for other threads with similar problems to no avail.

Thanks,

Evan

Could it be that you have accufeel installed? If so, please deselect the AS Airbuses.

I do not. I actually found a thread in the a320/a321 forum where another user reports being launched into the air just like me. It was suggested to use a hotfix that is in development. The ground_FD fix seems to have worked thus far.

Archived