Checklist Climb to Cruise level - Already @ Cruise?

ShrekFSX

Hi All,

at FL 380 - As set on MCP and in FMC , however my checklist is staying climb to cruise , I did a Manual Cruise (IE right clicking on ALT knob)

1sb8y1.png

Whats the issue ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, no idea - never heard that somebody had this issue. And looking at the screenshot I can see no problem. Please explain in detail what you did ......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Jurgen,

sorry I do not understand what you are talking about. Maybe you should use the German Forum to explain your problem. I will have a look there.....If you want to change the FL then first change the FL on the INIT A page and then use the ALT knob to reach this level. Which FMC ALT knob you are talking about? Do you mean maybe the FCU ALT knob?

Regards,

Rolf

hi all,

..If you want to change the FL then first change the FL on the INIT A page and then use the ALT knob to reach this level.

@Otto: Rolf: That is exactly what i mean

... but, for information .... that was not my problem

yes >>>FCU<<<<<ALT knob

greetings Juergen

Have you guys entered in your new cruise level into the left MCDU INIT page, and cycle the FCU alt knob (left click it to managed just to see)? Otherwise the checklist function probably may not recognize you as reaching cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived