Livery request

A320 FBW

Hi Holger! A month ago i asked you if you kindly could repaint A320 IAE with Livingston livery EI-EUB "Città di Luino". Airline dead on October 6 of 2014, but the airplane is still in my memory, so i'd like if you could repaint it. Thank you very much, Mattia.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL DELETED!

Please use links instead.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Holgi ^_^

We want some beautiful birds

< Asiana airline A321 & A320 >

you'r Korean fan and I everyday visit you'r site

and we always hope this birds ^^

so we will wait always you's beautiful one

thank you ^_^

★ our request : Asiana airline A321 & A320 (Clean & dirty)

★ my name : Jung ho woong in Korea

★ and : So many Korea FSX user is you'r fan !! and they say " Hello Holgi !! We wait !! "

bye ^^

Hello Holgi,

Long time since communicating, wondering what happened to the BA "Dove" since no sign or vote on this livery at your website? I'm sure there are many desiring this repaint.

Thanks, Darryl

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Holgi,

Long time since communicating, wondering what happened to the BA "Dove" since no sign or vote on this livery at your website? I'm sure there are many desiring this repaint.

Thanks, Darryl

Yes you are right, and I start with this paint but ...

... this painting is a challenge, not simply made ​​so, I've been working so many nights and there is no end!

Darryl my friend, I can not tell you when I'm done, but I can tell when I'm going crazy ... ;)
I know someday I'll get the plane , but when ... I don't know yet?
Regards from your german friend
Holgi

Hi Holgi,

could these get in the repaint row? :)

A319 CFM SX-OAJ

Olympic_Air_Airbus_A319_Dvurekov.jpg

A319 IAE SX-OAK

Thanks!

Hello there!

Request an Airtours International Airways Airbus A320-231 (G-RDVE)

Thanks

Morgan

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have a big problem:

My computer is "smoked" yesterday, what do I do now without computers and without money for a new one?

I have a big problem:

My computer is "smoked" yesterday, what do I do now without computers and without money for a new one?

I'm sure the Aerosoft community will help you with that, we need to give something back for what you've done!

I have a big problem:

What exactly is the problem?

Is it the GPU, CPU, Mobo, HDD, what? Unless it burned to a crisp in a fire, you can probably troubleshoot the issue to find the component that is the primary issue, and then replace it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exactly is the problem?

Is it the GPU, CPU, Mobo, HDD, what? Unless it burned to a crisp in a fire, you can probably troubleshoot the issue to find the component that is the primary issue, and then replace it.

Hello my friend,

it is just sad ...

I don't know whats happend but I know that the Power Supply, CPU and the motherboard is damaged!

I checked this last night with "spare parts" from my buddy! (he has the same computer)
My power supply does not work in his combuter the same with the CPU ... (the capacitors on the mother board are also risen/broken -> I don't know the correkt word)
:(

Holgi

Sounds like a surge, probably caused by lightning. Has there been a thunderstorm around Holgi? Computers aren't built to run on 10.000 volts.

Anyway, I think if we all make a donation we can get you a new computer. That donation is the least we can do in return for the many repaints that you've made and you're still going to make on that new computer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sounds like a surge, probably caused by lightning. Has there been a thunderstorm around Holgi? Computers aren't built to run on 10.000 volts.

Anyway, I think if we all make a donation we can get you a new computer. That donation is the least we can do in return for the many repaints that you've made and you're still going to make on that new computer.

Hi Patrick ,

thanks, but I think a donation for me is not an option! Believe me, there are so many in need where it would make more sense.

Anyway, I have now brought an old PC to run ... :)

I have Internet, Email but no acceptable FSX speed :(

Photoshop works, but is very slow ...

Now I'll see what I can do with this performance.

(I hope the fun does not pass so quickly to me !)

Regards

Holgi

(If I do not have to renovate my house I could buy me a PC, but that must just wait, sorry!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Holgi a month ago i request you an Avianca (Lacsa) livery for the aerosoft a320 could you repaint it? 

And for the aerosoft a319 a friend say me if i could request you to repaint the a319 with the veca airlines livery.

original photo: http://www.airliners.net/photo/VECA-Airlines/Airbus-A319-132/2721974/L/&sid=3a94d42a241ad7aa37cd23cf1fbd6511

Hi Holgi.

For A320 IAE WizzAir but with reg HA-LWF? Could you modify? 

Thanks a lot. 

On 25/03/2016 at 9:17 AM, HA-LWD said:

Hi Holgi.

For A320 IAE WizzAir but with reg HA-LWF? Could you modify? 

Thanks a lot. 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL AGAIN DELETED!

ADMIN: When pasting the URL/link into the editor you are getting asked if you want to post the link instead of getting the image resolved. PLEASE POST LINKS ONLY!

Please login to display this image.

Archived