Livery request

A320 FBW

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, HA-LWD said:

You do realise that by posting copyrighted photographs , you are in violation of the terms of these sites . It is perfectly okay to download these pictures for your own use but hot linking ( as you have done ) is not . The Mods here are having a full time job removing these pictures as in a worst case scenario it could cost Aerosoft money as in fines . The fact that you copy and pasted your original post and added the same photo AGAIN just compounds the offence .

When it is no longer possible for painters to access these same pictures for reference , how do you expect any repaints will be made ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 25/03/2016 at 6:59 PM, HA-LWD said:

ADMIN: When pasting the URL/link into the editor you are getting asked if you want to post the link instead of getting the image resolved. PLEASE POST LINKS ONLY!

I added a little help for you to your post on how not to post pictures but links only.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Is it possible a repaints of  A30/A321 in fictional colours of Air Europa (old & new livery) ? Thanks a lot!

Best regards

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL DELETED!

Please use links instead.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 21.01.2015 at 8:00 PM, Ham Airport said:

Swiss A320 neo . I really love all A320 neos but sometimes it doesn't work...

Can you please Repaint this wonderful plane for Aerosoft A320 / A321 ? :D

Swiss%20A320-200%20WL%20HB-JLT%20(12)(Gr

Hey, Mind if I ask something?(Please don't get me wrong). Are the livery requests on this thread for Holgi alone? Can anybody else take these requests. I don't think anyone can reach that kind of level of expertise but there are still a lot of people who can paint an aircraft. Can I start working on a few livery requests here? Would be a great way to pass some time.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya Holgi,

Could you do a repaint for the Iraqi Airways A320, I would love to do the Sulaymaniyah - Malmo - Gatwick route but I can't find a livery anywhere.

Thanks,

Louie

On 12/28/2016 at 11:21 PM, louielister said:

Heya Holgi,

Could you do a repaint for the Iraqi Airways A320, I would love to do the Sulaymaniyah - Malmo - Gatwick route but I can't find a livery anywhere.

Thanks,

Louie

I can't moderate anything but beware that you are not allowed to directly post copyright pictures into your posts. You need to copy and paste the link only! The image insert dialog should ask if you want to post a picture as a link instead.

Archived