A320 POV for default 'virtual cockpit' seems odd

S_D

As title. In the A319, say, the view is as it has always been in the past. That is the below, zoomed one step forward to 0.40:

post-98458-0-13825500-1420123849_thumb.p

However, with the A320 and exactly the same default view, just zoomed forward one step to 0.40 it's like this:

post-98458-0-90709200-1420124205_thumb.p

I know it say's CP Main panel above, but when I select 'virtual cockpit' the view doesn't change, whereas on the A320 the default VC view is not the same as the CP Main panel view. As you can see you can't even see the upper ECAM properly whereas on the A319 you can....?

It's like the A320 view is tilted up or something, but as the cockpits are the 'same' the view should be the same also, no?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The view is with every aircraft the same. Something is wrong with your installation and/or settings. Suggest to do a complete fresh install.

Hi,

OK, done a complete reinstall of both A318/9 and A320/1, including deleting all the files in between.

You are correct in that the views between the aircraft are the same.

My confusion comes from the fact that previously I could've sworn that the 'default 'Virtual Cockpit'' view was the same as the default 'CP Main View'. However, It appears that now it isn't. Please put me out of my misery and tell me it was? :)

Simon

Archived