Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GuiLaMon

A320 / A321 Weights

What are the simulated weights Aerosoft used for the development of these aircraft?

I'm looking for values for the following ...

OEW (Empty Weight):

MZFW (Max Zero Fuel Weight):

MTOW (Max Takeoff Weight):

MLW (Max Landing Weight):

Max Fuel Capacity:

Thank you,

max

Thanks for the reply Werner. I started at that application, but wasn't sure which combination of fields I needed to play with to get the respective base values, so I turned to the forums for a bit more direction.

I was hoping it would be documented somewhere, but came up blank in any documents and even on the forums (perhaps not using the right query terms). I'd like to use these values to add this aircraft to my fleet in SimBrief.

Hi!

I just wanted to do the same thing, adding the aircraft at simbrief and I also didn't find any weights. The fuel planner does not provide any numbers on the various weight limitations. So did you find the correct numbers?

Thx