GSX works with Checklist?

ShrekFSX

Hey Guys,

ive recently been using GSX for the pushback procedure and also using the built in Checklist :)

When i select on the checklist that I don't need pushback , I begin the pushback using GSX , the checklist on the right FMC just stays like this

15gec9k.png

Can anyone help ?

The checklist works only with AES pushback or with default FSX pushback. If not using AES, turn it off under Options/Checklist.

That has not been my experience. If you enable "AES Pushback" on MCDU2, you can use either AES of GSX, or whatever you want, really. From what I can tell, the airbus simply waits for the parking brake to be re-engaged and then will play with "after start checklist" after a timer has run down. The timing is synced with AES, but GSX's timing is almost exactly the same, so it works out.

Shrek, enable AES pushback in the checklist options. The MCDU should be primed once you complete the before start checklist. Call for GSX pushback and wait for them to tell you to release the parking brakes. Do so, start the engines, and then re-engage the brakes when instructed to by GSX. "WAIT" should pop up on the MCDU checklist menu and in the info bar if it's on, and after a few moments the after start checklist will be called for.

From your screenshot, it looks like you haven't started the engines.

That has not been my experience. If you enable "AES Pushback" on MCDU2, you can use either AES of GSX, or whatever you want, really. From what I can tell, the airbus simply waits for the parking brake to be re-engaged and then will play with "after start checklist" after a timer has run down. The timing is synced with AES, but GSX's timing is almost exactly the same, so it works out.

Shrek, enable AES pushback in the checklist options. The MCDU should be primed once you complete the before start checklist. Call for GSX pushback and wait for them to tell you to release the parking brakes. Do so, start the engines, and then re-engage the brakes when instructed to by GSX. "WAIT" should pop up on the MCDU checklist menu and in the info bar if it's on, and after a few moments the after start checklist will be called for.

From your screenshot, it looks like you haven't started the engines.

I have reinstalled both the airplanes and will switch on AES Push on in the FMC and give it a try :)

Archived