Buildings & Non-Collision; Dnld. vs. CD?

Rusty flyer

Hello,

I recently downloaded & installed the Aerosoft Manhattan package and I'm enjoying it very much, I have two questions:

a) I always leave my aircraft realism settings such that the plane will indeed suffer damage from crashes into objects. Why, then, am I able to "fly through" certain objects such as the MetLife Building & the East River Drive Highway without suffering damage to the airplane, while at other times, when I fly into other objects such as The Empire State Building, the airplane indeed crashes and suffers [total] damage?

B) The page containing the Aerosoft Manhattan description indicates that the download was to be a 100MB file resulting in a 200MB installation. However, the download I received was only approximately 59MB resulting in an installation only somewhate larger.

Is the download version a smaller, abbreviated version, and am I therefore to do without such referenced things as the Bell 206 repaint and "Limited Seasonal Textures," etc?

When do the seasonal textures become apparent, inasmuch as the base foundation for the 3D scenery seems to be 'photo-realistic.?

Hello 2flyarch,

The buildings I believe were designed this way as object collision was causing issues, as for the download size there is a typing error on the page and I'll get the folks at Aerosoft GmbH to change this. Also the seasonal textures should have been removed as this was entered in error.