remarks/questions regarding bug, flight schedules and scenarios

I could not find any search option - if there is any, I am sorry.

In this case, please fwd me to the link which is answering my below addressed issues.

Background: I am running the Steam version of GATC on a Surface Pro 3.
As the forum over there does not appear to be administrated, I raise my requests here.

a) Bug: the text labels for right window (Settings, Procedures, Runway) are merely impossible to read for me.
Either the font is too big, too small or the text is even invisible (see screen shot: right side)

b\) question: is it possible to have real schedule of planes available so the arrivals and departures are based on real world?

c) question: is there a proper scenario editor available to simulate (b\) there?

d) question: I did a small scenario already but as the departure runways should depend on user settings/weather, I can't define them in the event line.
E.g. DLH123;DEP;STONE;;A320;0;0;0;0;0;0;;RWY;32R is not always correct for RJTT and DLH123;DEP;STONE;;A320;0;0;0;0;0;0;;; (without values) does not work. Is there a way to have the AI chose a proper runway in scenarios based on the user settings?

Thank you very much for your support.

Thomasinjapan

post-126633-0-74367100-1419261713_thumb.

Hi. The font issue is a know issue on a Surface Pro 3, and I simply don't own the device to debug this and previous customer with such issue didn't contact me in private message as asked so please drop me a message about this and we'll figure this out ;)

as for b please see this: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/89300-manual-traffic-data

and lastly you cannot define a departure without specifying the runway. Scenarios where not intended for a dynamic environment...

Archived