1.21 poor poor poor!!

1.21 ... aerosoft lords, tell them I feel a little sad now, with the new update now a319 is not even able to climb to FL 36000, also in filming the a319 goes from 15 to 100 nts nts in 1 second without knowing why, I use asn and acc feel, and your airports. intalado the product as pono post, for now I already feel tired ... so will wait for the product to work well, but since ye have brought new updates every time is much worse !!

Funny, I'm still feeling great after a trip from EIDW-EKCH on P3D with Rex Essentials.

Amazing what a new prepar3d.cfg file does for performance.

:big_boss_s:

• Aerosoft

1.21 ... aerosoft lords, tell them I feel a little sad now, with the new update now a319 is not even able to climb to FL 36000, also in filming the a319 goes from 15 to 100 nts nts in 1 second without knowing why, I use asn and acc feel, and your airports. intalado the product as pono post, for now I already feel tired ... so will wait for the product to work well, but since ye have brought new updates every time is much worse !!

And as you seen in the forum many many people loved the new update.

We have warned several times about accufeel and that probably caused much of the problems.

Archived