Mindstar gns

mas618

I hate to beat a dead horse, so consider this a request of explanation and not some demand. I've read the previous thread that Todd started, but it's outdated, and I didn't find any explanation in it as to why Aerosoft would not do integration.

I'm reading that an integration of the F1 gtn is considered, because there is developer support amongst other things.

As the Mindstar gns also "feature" a live and kicking developer, would the good folks at Aerosoft maybe consider Mindstar integration to the Twotter? And if not, maybe give some some insight as to why the F1 product is considered viable and the Mindstar is not? And just to repeat: only a question - not a demand;-)

Of course I find the Mindstar product far more superior because of the updatable navdata...

Thx for anything you can say

Mas

We are basically not doing the integration because the customerdemand is quite low. The Mindstar GNS is really not known very popular among simmmers. The F1 GTN is much more popular.

Keep in mind the Twin Otter project is closed already, so even reopening it for the F1 GTN integration would already significantly delay other projects, such as the A330.

Emi - all I wanted to know - thank you. Not to discuss further, but I really can't understand why people can fly with ancient navdata;-) We'll each to his own and thx for the explanation!

Mas

Emi - all I wanted to know - thank you. Not to discuss further, but I really can't understand why people can fly with ancient navdata;-) We'll each to his own and thx for the explanation!

Mas

Even with the Flight1 GTN, Navdata won´t be newer than 1106.

Finn

Archived