Horrible Shaking

aischorr

Hi there,

I recently got the Airbus X Extended and overall I am quite satisfied with it. The only issue - sometimes, when on autopilot, the plane starts to shake violently, veer off course and sometimes experience extreme vertical speed changes. The other day, while flying over Boston, the plane actually flipped over and started plummeting to the ground. When I disconnect the autopilot, it is possible (but not easy) to regain control of the aircraft and try to restore it to its original state.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I tried to search for some answers online but so far I haven't been satisfied with any of the solutions.

Thanks in advance!

aischorr

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the same problem. I am using active sky next. It doesn't always happen but I too was flying out of Boston with the same problem occurring. Changing to FSX weather stopped it. However it does not always seem to happen.

Archived