FSX is out

senneville

I am in canada but it should be out in the UK as well.Best buy is advertising it but dont know if there in uk, the guy at EB shop told me its out today on his computer so they should get it tomorrow or the day after.Some guys are playing with it as we speak.Saw this at simhq.com forum.

Cheers Robert

I got mine Yesterday Oct 4th. Here in Dallas. TX.

There are many stores here who seem to be putting it out on the shelves when they are not supposed to.

And many of them have pulled it back and not selling it anymore. Since they are told it can't be sold until the 17th.

:P

Portugal got it yesterday!

But it's not supposed to be sold before 13 October, as per Microsoft's instructions.

Even so I know some guys who made pre-orders from some companies have received the boxes already.

We Europeans and our known skills for getting stuff before time...

:)

What in the world are you trying to say? Makes no sense! Is like saying we Americans created FSX, and that at least makes sense. :lol:

What in the world are you trying to say? Makes no sense! Is like saying we Americans created FSX, and that at least makes sense. :lol:

Johnny,

Check your local Walmart stores. I found it on the shelf at only one of the two Walmarts here in Tucson. I've been playing the release version since Saturday.

Johnny,

Check your local Walmart stores. I found it on the shelf at only one of the two Walmarts here in Tucson. I've been playing the release version since Saturday.

I'll check it out this afternoon. Thanks for the heads up... :wink:

Went to Walmart and they didn't have it. Checked again with Best Buy and they said they can't release theirs until the 17th. I told them our forums are reporting releases already and they said that if they are, they're not suppose to. No big deal, next week is around the corner any way.