Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cedarjet201

Aerosoft A320/A321 ASC_Brakes Sound Mods

ASC_Brakes.wav

Hello Ladies And Gents,
First of all i hope the Admins Allow this post as it will help people who are not liking the current Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 V1.21 Break Sound ,

I thought i would share This Attachment of the old ASC_Brakes sounds for the A320/A321 in case some of you that did not like the latest V1.21 ASC_Brakes sound you can simply download this ASC_Brakes Attachment in which i have recovered from the previous V1.0 and overwrite your existing V1.2 ASC_Brakes sound file,
Remember this will only get you the old sound for the breaks that was used on the v1.0,
(Instructions)
Open Your FSX Route Directory (Example) >> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC

And Replace the Attachment File and Overwrite it,

Please Make Sure to Make a Backup Before Overwriting the existing File !

Thanks you very much. IDK where they got this awful break sound. To tell you the truth I miss the good old Original Airbus X sound :(

Your More than welcome dmncnpilot :) please let me know if you would like the Airbus X break sound i will be more than happy to upload it for you if the admins allow me to :)

Your More than welcome dmncnpilot :) please let me know if you would like the Airbus X break sound i will be more than happy to upload it for you if the admins allow me to :)

We will gladly allow you!

dmncnpilot heres the Airbus X Extended ASC_Brakes.wav file :) hope this is what you was looking for,
Please Make a Backup of your existing files before overwriting them

ASC_Brakes.wav