http://youtu.be/WZYkxR3KPns

Here you'll find a good explanation

I think it's not working..... I start a flight with the A320 and there's no problem yet. When I set the state to cold and dark, then I start up all systems. It seems that the weird rudder problem occurs again. I try to re-plug the joystick and it works. A few seconds later, the problem approaches to me again.

Can you check with a default aircraft that the same problem exists?

I have checked it with a default aircraft, A321. The rudder pedals do have the problem too. Thanks for your reply. This is not Aerosoft A320/A321's problem. I can't figure out the problem. I have tried to calibrate the joystick, it doesn't work. Maybe I could have done something wrong during the calibration process? I am not really understand with the video posted above. hmmm...... I really need someone to guide me step by step in order to make me to fly this aircraft into the skies again. :D

I have checked it with a default aircraft, A321. The rudder pedals do have the problem too. Thanks for your reply. This is not Aerosoft A320/A321's problem. I can't figure out the problem. I have tried to calibrate the joystick, it doesn't work. Maybe I could have done something wrong during the calibration process? I am not really understand with the video posted above. hmmm...... I really need someone to guide me step by step in order to make me to fly this aircraft into the skies again. :D

Are you using Saitek Software/Drivers? If so, remove it as we have seen saitek software causing problems before. The default drivers should work normally

Are you using Saitek Software/Drivers? If so, remove it as we have seen saitek software causing problems before. The default drivers should work normally

No, I am not using a Saitek joystick. I am using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Before this, I have no problem with rudder pedals in FSX using this joystick. It suddenly occurs when I installed the previous version of Aerosoft A320/A321, V1.20. For your info, I have the Logitech joystick software installed.

No, I am not using a Saitek joystick. I am using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Before this, I have no problem with rudder pedals in FSX using this joystick. It suddenly occurs when I installed the previous version of Aerosoft A320/A321, V1.20. For your info, I have the Logitech joystick software installed.

Ok start with that first, have a backup copy of your original driver. Once backed up, then proceed to remove the driver and use default drivers.

But if the cause is multiple axis assigned re-installing the bus will not help as it is a FSX function.

Sorry if it wasn't clear just now. I didn't reinstall the bus. I made a clean installation of FSX, but the problem still exists.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Christopher again, there is no need to use any special drivers. And check the assignments in FSX/settings/controls make sure that you choose the control stick when chekcing.

And, btw. as you wrote above that your problem is not related to the Airbus, I'll move this topic to another place

Christopher again, there is no need to use any special drivers. And check the assignments in FSX/settings/controls make sure that you choose the control stick when chekcing.

And, btw. as you wrote above that your problem is not related to the Airbus, I'll move this topic to another place

Okay. As I said, if I uninstall/disable the drivers, the joystick will not work or respond on the computer, Although I uninstall it, it will reinstall the drivers when I re-plug it. :( I have calibrated the joystick for 5 times. The problem still exists. I thought the problem would vanish magically after the reinstallation of FSX had been made. I have checked the settings and the controller in FSX, there is no problem. The settings seem normal. Is it possible that my joystick might be broken?

Archived