Do-27....rear doors jettisoned and now can't get them back?!

alsummers

Whilst sat on the ground happily warming the engine up, I decided to take a look around the interior of this beautiful little aircraft.

I didn't think there was any harm in operating the yellow handles at the front-top of the rear doors (left and right). Upon then unlocking and clicking on the rear doors, they popped off the hinges and vanished!!

Therefore my first flights in this little beauty have been distinctly drafty, and very very loud! Simply amazing realism, but to be honest I would like it if the little hooligan who picked the doors up from beneath my Dornier, and made off with them, would kindly bring them back and reattach them! :lol:

I've tried running maintenance mode, to see if it would reattach them...it hasn't. I've tried all manner of clicking and closing, opening and closing etc on the doors/accessories pictures on the kneeboard. Infact, the doors in question open and close on the kneeboard, and a loud 'door closing' noise can be heard too. But when I look around to see if they are back...nope, nothing! Still empty door frames!

Help!

Kind regards,

Al.

Ah, problem solved! Sorry!

This seems to be one of the few features that the aircraft doesn't 'remember' if you close FS and restart!

Still, I wonder if its possible to reattach them without exiting?!

Anyway, back to flying this little beauty....

Ah, problem solved! Sorry!

This seems to be one of the few features that the aircraft doesn't 'remember' if you close FS and restart!

Still, I wonder if its possible to reattach them without exiting?!

Anyway, back to flying this little beauty....

LOL

I had this too today, but during flight at 7000 fts, and away they were, LOUD indeed and very fresh inside the cockpit

LOL