do-27 NO prop pitch fuel mix control

Deftl

hi,

got my do-27 copy yesterday and had a first flight today, all works fine (ok I lost the back cabin doors after unlock and openeing, oops...)

but it seems I have one problem:

using the ch yoke or thr ch quadrants I have I get no response by the prp pitch and feather/fuel mix knobs (no visual movement of the parts). fuel mix seems to work in function (cutt off is possible), prop pitch moves the blades but they jump back immediately...

so, it´s not working in the right way for me....default planes without problems (and many addon planes too).

Any idea for fixing?

Thanks

Stefan

The Dornier doesn't use external hardware in pro mode. You have to operate these in the VC with your mouse.

If you need to use the throttle quadrants, then the only way is to fly the DO27 in simple mode.

(edit) Oh and by the way - mixture is only automatic. In the Do the mixture is pushed all the way forward and left there. There is an automated mixture system on this plane - very progressive for such an old lady! If you start messing around with the mixture, you'll end up breaking things - just like in the real world.

• Developer

Please don't get mixed up. There is a "pro" and a "simple" mode for the plane and a seperate setting just for the levers which is "realistic" or "simple". All on the same configuration panel.

• 1 month later...
Oh and by the way - mixture is only automatic. In the Do the mixture is pushed all the way forward and left there. There is an automated mixture system on this plane - very progressive for such an old lady!

Well even the WW2 german as well as allied fighters had automixture. F.ex the DC-3.

The Messerschmidt Bf-109, Focke wulf FW-190 was using a so-called "kommando geraet" that managed both mixture, supercharger as well as prop RPM settings.

regards

wothan

• 3 months later...