easyJet G-EZWE W.I.P (UPDATED to 2.0)

I've painted the project airbus models, and the iFly 737-800 before, but always for FS9. This is my first FSX repaint... Paintkit is a bit harder to master, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I was on this same aircraft last weekend, so I really wanted to paint it, had my first easyJet experience and loved it. Better customer service than Ryanair (and I do like Ryanair, they do the job, wich is take you to places for a low price) and the airplane was relatively new (G-EZWE is from 2012).

I am a slow painter, so don't expect this any time soon, I like to get all the details I can get, right. Also, no requests for now, at least until I get the hang of this paintkit.

HuP88G.jpg

I can't help thinking that the orange might be a bit too dark... don't you guys think? engines and tail look fine, but the letters on the fuse seem a bit dark... might brighten them a bit.

Progress, left side pretty much done, engines and wings done, right side to be done, and I need to add details to the tail.

I made the "orange" a bit brighter, and I prefer it like that.

9Ql8VH.jpg

The previous picture had the engines as they were before on the real easyJet airbusses, but I noticed on the more recent pics, the warning labels on the engines have changed a bit, and since the real G-EZWE carries the new warnings, this repaint should too, of course. For today I only have time to do one part, but they are almost done. It's just copy/paste for the white arrows that I created.

UTZJxr.jpg

Ok, she's pretty much done... I want to do some testing with it first to make sure I got the details right and I have to learn how to pack everything so that the livery manager will install it properly.

lHEq4p.jpg

A few more shots... I'm happy with it unless someone can spot something wrong with it. I'm sort of wondering if I should make it even more reflective, but I have no idea how to :P

I'll upload it tomorrow afternoon.

wOnuAk.jpg

b3ypHn.jpg

OT9WmI.jpg

Soj4ou.jpg

By the way, as for the requests, the Unicef one is already done by someone else and available for download. I don't know if I'll be painting any more, this one was a personal thing as I was on this same bird a couple of weeks ago, but I am actually changing over to X-plane 10 and loving it. The problem is I bought the STEAM version, and it's giving me problems with some addons, that's why I came back to FSX and finished painting this bird.

Great job Javier. I will try it on my next days off (coming up soon!) and I'll give you some feedback. If you consider doing anymore repaints for EZY, I'd suggest G-EZEZ "Napoli"...I have a thing for that aircraft :D

I hope you enjoy it :)

I want to paint a Sharklet easyJet, then I might try painting the A319. We'll see, still struggling with X-Plane so I don't know what my FS future holds.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived