the most performant video card

Is here anyone that have experiences with a card thet is perfect with X-Plane 10 and for aircracfts that require high performances as e.g. Boeing 757 Professional?

I would like to increase the fps to nearly 35 fps with the main rendering options checked and with the real weather.

Do you know if the nVIDIA GTX 970 or GTX 980 are good and if there is a total compatibility between their drivers and X-Plane 10.31?

Many thanks.

Lorenzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is here anyone that have experiences with a card thet is perfect with X-Plane 10 and for aircracfts that require high performances as e.g. Boeing 757 Professional?

I would like to increase the fps to nearly 35 fps with the main rendering options checked and with the real weather.

Do you know if the nVIDIA GTX 970 or GTX 980 are good and if there is a total compatibility between their drivers and X-Plane 10.31?

Many thanks.

Lorenzo

Hello,

i have the MSI 970 GTX and i think, this graphic card is to new for X-Plane. Me and a lot of other people have problems withs this modern card in X-Plane.

Users report me, that they have micro stutter within x-plane. I think > 60% of the x-plane users. Some say, this card works at there system. It doesnt

matter which driver version you take. All have the same micro stutter. Very frustrating.

The GTX 970 has a lot of power and works fine for blockbuster games like GTA, Battlefield, Call of Duty, but within x-plane i have micro stutter and

other problems. And maybe only 15% more performance counterpart to a GTX 680 or GTX 770.

I cannot recommend this card at this moment. Maybe 2016 or 2017, if they fix the driver problem.

Sorry for my bad englisch.

Marvel

Archived