Tomcat Repaints by 3/4 Mile Repaints

Bandwagon106

Hello all!

I've been in the FSX world for awhile, and have done multiple repaints for Dino's F-1D. Now that the F-14X is out, I have transferred over to painting this aircraft. This here is my first release, an F-14A assigned to VF-41 during their last cruise, with the aircraft bearing the name "Anna" and noseart to accommodate it.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?oqkoxshop8erd3o

I will be releasing many more repaints over time, such as this VF-126 F-14A. (see attachment)

I am always open for paint requests/suggestions. If you have any, feel free to post in this topic, or message my FB page at: www.facebook.com/34milerepaints

post-106952-0-71189700-1418761898_thumb.

@Warhorse47. I thought i included that. Ah well, i'll reupload it in abit.

@jetpilot1980 Thats possible. Seeing as im doing the VF-126 Cat and was requested to do NSAWC 12 (overall ghost grey paint), i'll just turn it into a pack.

@serpent64 Lol.

Awesome Bandwagon 106 also if you need good reference materials look at www.fightertowndecals.com they make some really awesome decals, detail parts and ref materials for scale models very tomcat focused and they did a NSAWC / NFWS pack...

@sepp667. The VF-84 one sounds doable, but im probably not going to start work on it until I have released the NFWS/NSAWC four pack.

@jetpilot1980. Yeah, fightertown does some awesome decal work, don't they? That may be a possibility, but im not going to guarantee anything until I release the aforementioned skin pack. I'll have a quick teaser shot later today or tomorrow of one of the aircraft.

The config I came up with-

[fltsim.6]
title=F14 A Tomcat 162608
sim=Aerosoft F-14A
model=110
panel=110
sound=
texture=162608
kb_checklists=
atc_id=FASTEAGLE
atc_airline=NAVY
atc_flight_number=100
ui_manufacturer="Grumman"
ui_type="F-14A Block 110"
ui_variation="VF-41 162608"
ui_typerole = "Naval"
ui_createdby = "Aerosoft"

Thanks BW

@William G. Thanks for posting that. Havent been able to reupload due to connection issues, which are being fixed today.

@Bill. Nice shot, I like it!

Work on the pack is proceeding smoothly, with the Powderpuff scheme almost ready for some pics. As for the VF-126 scheme, im in need of a good picture of the top of the fuselage. Twobobs has released a set of decals for this aircraft, but are long sold out. I've messaged them concerning it, but have yet to hear back. I pronably wont work on this particular scheme until i get the reference, as I dont want to freehand it and make it inaccurate.

Bandwagon106, great looking paints and not sure how I missed the ones for Dino's Cat. Thanks for the late -41 jet.

Requests from me would be mid-late VF-84 or non-black VF-103 (post 2000). Saw something on -142, guess I have a thing for skulls.

Can't wait for the NSAWC Cats, add to those that one-off VF-74 adversary water based paint.

Spot on, exactly what I needed! Very much appreciated!

Good news: First completed livery, TOPGUN 34 "Powderpuff", will be sent to my preview tester tomorrow, as I always like having a second opinion before I release anything to the public, so I can get it as realistic as possible.

Archived