Problem with doors and other questions

barman87

Good Evening

I recently bought version 1.20 - Airbus A318 / A319 and A320 / A321. I then installed AS_AIRBUS-A318-A319_FSX-P3D.zip mirror USA for FSX.

My problem are some doors that do not open or close, that when activating the AES after the cold and dark.

I would also questions to ask:

1) I had previously Airbus Extended X, which I uninstalled after buying A318/A319 and A320/A321. I was right to uninstall it?

2) What is AS_PAINTKITS_A318A319_FINAL.7Z??

please help me and sorry for my english

THANK's a lot

• Aerosoft

Hey,

i dont get what you want to say with your first paragraph, but to the other questions :

1. Yes, you are right. It is good to uninstall it prior installing the new Airbus A320/A321.

2. That is a paintkit for people wo want to paint their own liveries for the new Airbus.

Jonas

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good Evening

I recently bought version 1.20 - Airbus A318 / A319 and A320 / A321. I then installed AS_AIRBUS-A318-A319_FSX-P3D.zip mirror USA for FSX.

My problem are some doors that do not open or close, that when activating the AES after the cold and dark.

First do not put various subjects in one thread. I am using FSX but cannot reproduce your problem. If you use DARK/COLD as the DEF aircraft state then only the front left door should be open. The opening / closing of doors can be handled in the right MCDU. Does this work or not or how you tried to open / close your doors?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi and sorry if i posted different subjects, anyway thanks to you both for the answers.

For Hanse

when start the screen, the plane is on. From MCDU right, i do start to COLD and DARK, the left door opens automatically and from here begins AES. Until everything is right. During the checklist from MCDU right, at the time of closing the door, this does not close. The other doors do not open.

I wrote all the way i do, hoping to be helpful for Others and sorry for my english.

Thank you

I had exactly the same issue with the cargo doors.It occured to a subsequent flight. I was flying EDDF to LFPO and then I wanted to fly another "leg" from LFPO to EGLL. The cargo doors refused service.

Solution was to load FSX once again and everything worked fine including AES.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please have a look at the following thread:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85870-turn-around-state-and-doors/

There you will find a lot of information on this subject and what maybe could cause it..... If you have tried everything what has been suggested let us know here.

Regards,

Rolf

Hi

i've read this thread. I'm not very practical.

I think i understood, that the problem could be solved installing Hotfix 1.02.

Can you tell me what is this? and Where can i find it?

Thank's a lot

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not know which version you are using or have installed. So this is the first thing you should check. You will find this information looking into the FSX Main Folder\Aerosoft\Airbus A318_319 or Airbus A320_321 in the file Readme.txt. Today or tomorrow an updated revision 1.21 will be released which includes all previously made changes. Download it and uninstall your current version (using the Windows functionality) and then install the new version 1.21.......

Regards,

Rolf

Sorry

i downloaded hotfix 1.20 and now i've a folder with this name HF_1_20b_SP2BIoopers, with inside:

• FSXMainFolder

with inside

• SimObjects

with inside

• Airplanes

with inside

• Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base and Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base

with inside

• Panel_Fallback

with inside

• Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll

What i should do?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry but first you need SP2 - instructions how to get you will find using the following link

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86773-service-pack-2-v120-downloading-and-installing/

And then e. g. after installation of the SP2 you need the Hotfix "HF_1_20b_SP2BIoopers" you mentioned. It just contains two files and extract those two files to your FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 (or A320_A321) Base\Panel_Fallback folder.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please see http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/89730-version-121-is-now-available/#entry641942 e. g. a new complete build is available. In that thread there are also some nice tips how to handle the installation resp. what you should do before installing....... This should solve your problems and therefore I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Rolf

Archived