air france a320?

philippe73230

hi

thanks for the link, i tried, installed it but if it's visible from outside, it's not working from the inside:)

the cockpit doesn't "work"... i maybe was not clear, i was looking for an air france livery for the brand new A320 ..not the extended or the first A320, :)

good day

philippe

It really is very simple to install AirbusX or Airbus Extended repaints to the latest version ( V1.21 ) and has been discussed in quite a few topics here on the forum .

For the AirbusX version :

Unzip ( do not use the Livery Manager ) , Copy the texture to the correct folder , add the [fltsim.??] entry into the aircraft.cfg and finally , COPY a texture.cfg from another aircraft in the same folder ( one installed by Aerosoft ) will give the best result .

For the Airbus Extended version :

Either use the Livery Manager OR the method described above . You will still have to copy a texture.cfg from another aircraft of the same type .

If you are installing a NEO version also check the lines sim= and model= and correct where needed .

John

Archived