Question about the WX Background Scan

TiiMMeY

Hey Guys,

I just downloaded Versoin 1.20 for my Airbus. I now want to turn the Wx Background Scan in the AB_ND_GDI.ini off because of my framerate but I can`t do it anymore. It`s not shown in my .ini fileanymore..

Is there an option to turn it off in a different way?

Regards

Tim

• Deputy Sheriffs

Simply add the following lines again to you AB_ND_GDI.ini

[WXRadar]
WXBackgroundScan=0
//Remark: Some WX data are normally required to be scanned in background even when WX Radar is switched off.
// Due to performance reasons on some customersystems currently the user can select between following background scanning modes: 0 = COMPLETE OFF (best frame rates), 1 = LIMITED SCAN, 2 = FULL SCAN (normal status). As long as WX Radar is switched on, this parameter has no affect! This parameter is allowed to be changed at runtime (just change this parameter in INI file and safe it)

Simply add the following lines again to you AB_ND_GDI.ini

[WXRadar]

WXBackgroundScan=0

//Remark: Some WX data are normally required to be scanned in background even when WX Radar is switched off.

// Due to performance reasons on some customersystems currently the user can select between following background scanning modes: 0 = COMPLETE OFF (best frame rates), 1 = LIMITED SCAN, 2 = FULL SCAN (normal status). As long as WX Radar is switched on, this parameter has no affect! This parameter is allowed to be changed at runtime (just change this parameter in INI file and safe it)

Alright thank you!!!

Archived