Videos for the Step-by-Step Guide

I've opened another thread in that section as suggested.

Thank you so much, Rolf.

(I hope Cobolman doesn't mind too much ocasional discussions of the pertinent subjects while he is preparing his next terrific video tutorial :). )

Hi Sabre10

I don't mind at all - I'm learning a lot, which is one of the reasons I started to create the videos.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Cobolman,

Thank you for the recent Videos.

Can I just ask re you circuit of Denver, you mention about Flex T/O and set as 1/up0.0 did you get this figure from the Aerosoft Fuel Planner? as I have never been given a 0.0 reading...just curious as to where you pull you data from.

With Thanks

Hi Cobolman,

Thank you for the recent Videos.

Can I just ask re you circuit of Denver, you mention about Flex T/O and set as 1/up0.0 did you get this figure from the Aerosoft Fuel Planner? as I have never been given a 0.0 reading...just curious as to where you pull you data from.

With Thanks

In the past, I have used the Aerosoft Fuel Planner to get this number. I noticed that a 0.0 figure was more likely with the A320 rather than the A319. But then I read a long and involved thread regarding CoG and the summary was : The dispatcher can load the aircraft to ensure a neutral cog. So, I went with that.

I'd love to hear from anyone (especially at Aerosoft) that can comment on this.

Archived