Do-27 Radio Power?

vati1werner

No matter what I do with avionics power, default flight settings, or control assignments I CANNOT get the COMM and XPNDR CB from popping back out therefore, no radio. Am I just being dumb or is something wrong? HELP!

I got the same radio failure. The circuit braker for Comm1/Xponder doesn't allow to be pressed in. Should I run the maintenance feature?

Also: While browsing the amazing kneepad (good job here) there is sort of a scroll in the bottom of each page to jump to the next or previous page. BUT if found these Forth/backward page feature by accident since there's no indication it exists (some arrows would be nice).

I also found that the door latch icons are too small to understand if the doors are locked or not.

Some thoughts for the patch :)

Joao,

Yes, you need to get Maintenance Guy to fix it.

The scroll pages are shown in detail in the manual so there should be no accidental findings once you've read it properly. They only appear when there is a subsequent page to scroll to, so for example once you've run your maintenance, switched to the trasnsponder fix, checked the box and then gone back to the previous page, once the transponder is repaired you won't get the option to go forward a page any longer. That's why its invisible.

And as for the locks. How do you know if it's locked? If it won't open, it's locked. Simple!

Joao,

Yes, you need to get Maintenance Guy to fix it.

The scroll pages are shown in detail in the manual so there should be no accidental findings once you've read it properly. They only appear when there is a subsequent page to scroll to, so for example once you've run your maintenance, switched to the trasnsponder fix, checked the box and then gone back to the previous page, once the transponder is repaired you won't get the option to go forward a page any longer. That's why its invisible.

And as for the locks. How do you know if it's locked? If it won't open, it's locked. Simple!

Good points. I feel these were only small cosmetic thingies...

COngratulations on the fine product, and most of all, the fine Beta Team who made sure every aspect was covered. There will be some troubleshooting I'm sure, but the majority will be human factor.

I find this product VERY COMPLETE! A step forward from the Cheyenne.