**Patch and HotFix Priority**

jcagle

Hey Guys Great plane!!

I just wanted to ask will there be a fix for the Tacan because on the server where I fly the Nimitz is on 31X, and the plane just won't detect it, I have no problems detecting it with the Superbug

The Carriers have hard-coded TACAN frequencies. See Vol. 5, page 23. I really wish this would get fixed! The Carrier TACAN works more like an NDB which makes it pretty useless for radial holds etc...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Aerosoft for truly delivering a reasonably authentic replica of the Tomcat with many new features (including VRS' TacPak) to the various Flight Sim platforms on the market today inspite Aerosoft's aversion to doing Military aircraft.

Mathijs,

Would you kindly address the following, when time permits; thanks.

Just have a few quick questions based on the forums and content out there at the moment; understanding that this is for the Boxed Released version updates pending:

1. What are the benefits of the boxed release versions over downloads; assuming a functional build, but what all is included in the package? CD/DVD, manuals, etc. ???

2. Will the boxed version installer address all three platforms for installation? Or, will FSX Acc/Gold & P3D v2.x be Boxed installers and FSX Steam be a "Steam licensed" download purchase?

3. Why is the kneel feature implemented using the "water-rudder" assignment instead of the FSX Acceleration default key bindings for "launch bar"? Can this be fixed for the boxed release?

4. Is the AIM-54 targeting/impact logic updates a maintenance function of VRS or Aerosoft?

5. Regarding pilot textures, is it possible to have different helmet mappings for individual crew members?

6. Can the taxi/landing lights (lotus lights) be visible through the HUD in the VC and the fuselage lights be made into (A2A shockwave lights)?

7. Can the pilot ejection process be animated and have an AI model included?

BTW: new textures look lovely; could someone (customers ONLY) post high-res textures of the Tomcat, the Kitty Hawk, and the A-6 preferably in unison with FSX's at 4096 res? Thanks.

Thank you for your time & attention.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the F-14X on both my laptop ( Dell Inspiron 9100 windows 8 ) and my home PC ( windows 7, but way more powerful everything ) and the flood lights work on my laptop, but not on my desktop in windows 7.

I bought the F-14x from Flightsim.com Pilotshop. Where can I download the latest patch?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys have a "time table" for SP's?
I mean sonething like this:
SP2: A/G targeting (Lantirn, gun A/G mode, CCIP for bombs) integration
SP3: shared cockpit
SP4: ...

• 3 weeks later...

Any word on the patches? I still have problems with the Kitty Hawk lights and FLOLS in P3D. I waited for P3D v2.5 but that did not resolve the issue. I assume Hotfix 3 will address this issue? It is annoying not to be able to use the FLOLS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What happened to Military Sound Studios facebook page? I know they were working on new sounds for the upcoming patch but I can no longer check their page.

Can someone from staff point to where we get the updates? I purchased the box version, but going to support.aerosoft.com I cannot find the F-14 in the products drop-down box... :(

Archived